Your clients need business valuations prepared with the highest levels of integrity and professional standards. With all the moving parts you have to manage as a lawyer, you need to know that the business valuations your clients receive are credible, reliable, and capable of withstanding whatever scrutiny they receive.
The Transition Science team has advanced degrees and training in finance and economics; so the business valuations they perform are consistent with the valuation methodologies used in major research universities. Furthermore, as Accredited Senior Appraisers in Business Valuation, the Transition Science team is required to prepare business valuations that conform to the professional ethics and appraisal standards promulgated by The Appraisal Foundation, under its Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (“USPAP”), and The American Society of Appraisers under its Principles of Appraisal Practice. For more on USPAP standards and ethics, click here. What follows are specific types of services performed by Transition Science.
- Any dispute involving business or asset values
- Shareholder Dissolution
- Buy/Sell Agreement Valuations
- Corporate Damages Calculations
- Expert Testimony
- Marital Dissolution/Divorce Settlements
- Valuations for share purchases/ownership buy-ins
- Intangible Asset/IP Valuations
- Intellectual Property Royalty Rate Studies
- ESOP Valuations
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Creation of Offering Memorandums or "CIMs"
- Company Projections and Value Benchmarking
- Due Diligence Management
- Purchase Target Integration Planning
- Going in - creditor interest assessments
- Coming out - "fresh start" asset valuations
Tell us what you need
You can call Transition Science at (480) 420-7661 or click the "Email us" button on the right and send us your valuation requirements.